JLS Waterkey Corks are synthetic peel-and-stick waterkey cork seals.
- Standard Waterkey Corks are 4.6mm (.180”) thick.
- Thin Waterkey Corks are 3.4mm (.135”) thick.
- The main advantage of using synthetic v. natural cork is that synthetic cork won’t deteriorate over time from water and saliva.
- Synthetic waterkey corks are much easier to install due to their peel-and-stick adhesive backing.
- Synthetic waterkey corks are more forgiving and will allow for more compression than either natural corks or neoprene.
“Everybody should be using synthetic corks.” – J.L. Smith
The JLS Technician Opti-Kork Waterkey Cork Assortment is a great way to ensure you’re covered for most brands.