- All pricing is net FOB Charlotte, NC. Shipping, handling and insurance charges will be added to the invoice. It is our policy to ship all packages fully insured.
- We accept orders via our online store or by phone, fax or email.
- We welcome any size order, however, orders of less the $25.00 net require a $3.00 handling charge to help defer the cost of handling.
- The minimum international order is $35.00 net U.S.
- We gladly accept PayPal as well as VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. This includes debit, corporate, and government cards.
Quantity And Dealer Pricing
- Some items we sell are available at a discount allowing for resale by licensed music stores and repair shops. Dealer pricing can be viewed by logging in with the password linked to your account.
- We require a copy of a valid business license or NAPBIRT membership card in order to be eligible for dealer pricing. Please fax this to us with a request for a dealer account.
- Most supply items are priced individually. Some items including pads may have substantial discounts available when buying in quantities. Please view quantity pricing in the shopping cart.
- Tools are typically priced at net without any dealer discount. Exceptions may occur in items that are intended for possible resale, e.g. spring hooks.
J.L. Smith brand tools are guaranteed for life against breakage or defects. Just return the defective tool to us and we’ll repair or replace it free of charge. Most other tools are warranted by the manufacturer to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one year. If a product is found to be defective within the warranty period due to manufacturing defects, it will be repaired or replaced, at our discretion, at no charge, provided the product is returned to us freight prepaid. This warranty is not extended to items of limited life expectancy such as leak light lamps.
We hate backorders too! We do everything we can to eliminate them, but sometimes our efforts may not be enough.
- Backorders will be shipped as soon as the product is available.
- If you do not want any product backordered, please let us know at the time the order is placed.
- Backorders less than $20.00 may be cancelled by us.
- Backorders will be cancelled on international orders.
- Backorders over 90 days will be cancelled unless you have instructed us otherwise.
- We reserve the right to allocate our products as we think appropriate in the event of limited availability.
- All specifications are subject to change.
- Any invoice discrepancies must be brought to our attention within 10 days of receipt.
- We have made every effort to be accurate and complete in our description of products and their application. We regret any errors and appreciate you calling them to our attention. We do not accept any liability for such mistakes.
- We are required by law to charge NC, CA and MI sales and use tax for any items delivered within these states unless we have a valid exemption form on file. Buyer is responsible for any sales and use tax liabilities outside of NC, CA and MI.
- Buyer acknowledges that serious injury including death may occur from the improper use or handling of our products. Buyer accepts all liabilities resulting from the storage, use and disposal of any product purchased and is responsible for complying with all applicable laws. Neither J L. Smith nor its employees shall be liable for damages of any kind. MSDS information is available for hazardous materials on request.