- Fluid motion with one hand on the crank, the other hand on the instrument.
- All movement applied goes to work-it doesn’t go to binding or slipping.
- Our design allows for smoother operation without the mouthpiece puller binding and getting stuck itself.
- The jaws are easily set and locked.
- Steel parts are black oxide coated.
- Aircraft grade aluminum plates are machined with a slight radius on corners (and chamfer on edges) with a natural finish.
- Eliminates the binding caused by having to twist two handles, one at a time, while removing stuck mouthpieces.
- Dimensions: 177mm H x 79mm W x 38mm D.
This is a professional grade tool, built to last, in our Charlotte, NC USA workshop with a JLS Lifetime Guarantee.