- Fluid motion with one hand on the crank, the other hand on the instrument.
- Eliminates the binding caused by having to twist two handles, one at a time, while removing stuck mouthpieces.
- The jaws are easily set and locked.
- Steel parts are black oxide coated.
- Aircraft grade aluminum plates are machined with a slight radius on corners (and chamfer on edges) with a gold anodized finish.
- Dimensions: 177mm H x 79mm W x 38mm D.
This is a professional grade tool, built to last, in our Charlotte, NC USA workshop with a JLS Lifetime Guarantee.