- #4 Thin – a perfect general-use key oil. Works great as a thin rotor and bearing oil as well.
- #7 Medium – a fine, thicker key oil. Also works great as a medium rotor oil.
- #9 Thick – an excellent choice for saxophone keys. It runs thick and feels very slick to the touch.
- 3/4 oz. and 2 oz. bottles come with a needle oiler that’s sized based on the viscosity of oil:
- Thin Oil – .013″ diameter needle oiler
- Medium Oil – .016″ diameter needle oiler
- Thick Oil – .033″ diameter needle oiler
- 6 oz. bottles come with a large plastic needle and cap as opposed to a needle oiler, as they are intended to refill the 3/4 oz. and 2 oz. bottles.