- The C Hammer head’s brass body brings great balance and power to the stroke.
- Our design yields appropriate weight, smart balance, and great feel.
- The handle being of machined plastic material does not transfer shock to the user’s hand.
- Our handle has “give” which serves as a governor for the stroke power.
- The head face material has forgiveness which keeps one from marring.
- The faces are finished without high luster. This allows the tool to slightly grip a surface rather than slip off it.
This is a professional grade tool, built to last, in our Charlotte, NC USA workshop with a JLS Lifetime Guarantee.
Take care to not use the “C” hammer on sharp objects which may mar the face of the hammer. You will periodically need to remove imperfections in the hammer faces which show up after much use. Gentle sand with 320 to 400g wet/dry paper on a solid flat surface (a bench block perhaps). Keeping the surfaces flat with a satin finish will help you do your best work.