JLS Hammers should be on the bench of every technician.
Hammers “A” and “B” are designed for dent removal. Hammer “C” is an all-purpose woodwind bench hammer for key and post straightening. "E" and "F" are variations on the "C" style.
There are many advantages over the traditional dent hammer that most shops use including:
- Virtually eliminates hammer marks!
- Hammer faces fabricated from a material that is more dense than Teflon™ and with a higher lubricity.
- Eliminates the need for adding Teflon™ or other materials to the face of your steel hammers.
- Face curvature allows access to the bell flair all the way to the rim.
- No scratches when rubbing out those dents next to the bell rim.
- Handle has built-in flex to eliminate damage caused by using too much force.
- Unbelievable on trombone slide tubes!
- Works great on casing dents - we would never advise this with a steel hammer.
- Great for dent work on silver!
|Results 1-12 of 15||1||2|