- PRE-CUTS help technicians increase profits by cutting work time dramatically.
- No more trimming corks and felts to shape.
- Pre-cuts also create a more professional look.
- They are available in cork, tech cork, synthetic felt, PTFE, and others.
- The pre-cuts are also available pre-coated with shellac or contact cement. Both the shellac- and cement-coated pieces can be applied by heating the key and pressing into place.
- With the cement-coated pieces, you may choose to apply a thin coat of cement to a hot key, then apply the pre-cut.
- We can also make pre-cuts for your specific use. Send us a drawing with material requirements.
*The images below are not actual size.
|#01||2.54 x 6.35||All brands of flute key foot.|
|#02||2.50 x 6.0||Bundy (and others) clarinet F-C keys.|
|#03||2.50 x 8.0||Bundy (and others) clarinet thumb ring, C trill, E-B lever (foot), F#-C# lever (foot).|
|#04||2.5 x 10.0||Bundy (and others) clarinet F# trill, F# ring, B-F#.|
|#05||2.0 x 10.0||Bundy (and others) clarinet Bb trill, F-C lever.|
|#06||2.0 x 4.5||Bundy (and others) clarinet crowsfoot, lower bridge, G#.|
|#07||5.5 x 11.6||Selmer sax long rod cradle, Yangisawa sax body under RH feet.|
|#08||3.0 x 9.5||Bundy (and others) clarinet aux Eb-Bb, most sax key feet, Yangisawa sax G to bis.|
|#09||5.0 x 4.0||Bundy (and others) clarinet side Bb, A, register.|
|#10||4.8 x 5.6||Bundy (and others) clarinet upper bridge.|
|#11||6.8 x 8.0||Bundy (and others) clarinet C#-G#.|
|#12||16 x 9.0||Selmer (and others) Front F. |
|#13||12.7 x 11.7||Bundy (and others) clarinet thumb rest. |
|#14||3.0||For various applications.|
|#15||4.0||For various applications.|
|#16||6.0||For various applications.|
|#17||6.5||For various applications.|
|#18||8.0||For various applications.|
|#19||9.0||For various applications.|